- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
It is famous for its houses decorated with colorful bas-reliefs. It is located near the artificial Peñol-Guatapé reservoir, a very popular water sports center. The Piedra del Peñol is a giant granite rock that is located to the southwest of the town and has a long staircase to its top, where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the area.
Arrival in Kathmandu
You will be arriving in the ancient city of Kathmandu Valley. Nepal’s capital was created through the coming together of three historic kingdoms: Patan, Kathmandu city and Bhaktapur. Kathmandu’s culture and history go back centuries with much of it shown in the rituals taken place by the Nepali people today. You will be staying overnight in Dwarika's Hotel. Dwarika's Hotel in Kathmandu is a heritage hotel that contains some of the best Nepali craftsmanship and captures the beauty and spirit of Kathmandu.
Kathmandu - Nepalgunj
The short flight to Nepalgunj, in West Nepal, brings you to the plain and fertile land of Terai . The views from the flight offer a panorama view of the Himalayas, like no other, white-capped Himalayas as far as the eye can see! . On arrival in Nepalgunj, you will be transferred to your new home away from home You will be staying in a Tiger Tops Karnali Lodge. Karnali lodge is an intimate lodge with outstanding personal service and expert guiding and the emphasis is on fresh, local, organic food. The lodge creates a intimate retreat with a beautiful and clam rooms.
Tiger Spotting in Bardia National Park
Once settled, we will head out into Bardia National Park on either the back of an elephant or by jeep, in search for the elusive Bengal Tiger and leopard. Tigers hunt in the cool parts of the day so dusk is a great time to catch a glimpse of the great cats patrolling their territories. Tiger safaris can last for two and a half hours, or for hardcore enthusiasts half or full days. You will be accompanied by an experienced naturalist who will provide in-depth knowledge of the local fauna and flora of Bardia National Park. The evening will be spent with cocktails around an outdoor fireplace before moving into the GholGharr (Nepalese dining room) for dinner.
Today you will be back in Kathmandu " The city of Temples " . You will be taking flight back to Kathmandu. We will have a farewell dinner in a authentic Nepalese style in Kathmandu today.
- Airport pickup/drop by a private vehicle
- Standard accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara including breakfast as per itinerary
- Teahouse/guest house accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek as per Teahouse/guest house menu
- All ground transportation on a private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits
- An experienced, English-speaking government-licensed guide and assistant guide
- Porter service
- Staff expenses including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag provided by Royal Himalayan Safari Tours (to be returned after trip completion)
- Free trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map to take back with yourself
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits
- Medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Other official expenses
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain due to any reason than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal trekking gears
- Personal expenses (alcoholic drinks, hot & cold drinks, phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s), and driver(s)
- Any other expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Include part
No Details Found